Tolasana is a SANSKRIT word that means Tol means "Scale/balance" and asana means "pose". Tolasana called Scale/balance pose. This pose is highly focused on all areas of abdominal muscles, obliques, and the sides of the waist. Abdominal muscles go in a deep way creating an internal stimulation for the digestion system. Scale/balance poses are versatile yoga this does not only give health benefits but also increases spirituality. You can change your life by only performing one pose.
Start with the padmasana. and then slowly breathe in and breathe out then the entire body is lifted off the floor pressing the hands to the floor. And then last, the body swings in between two hands. It resembles the weighing scale. hold 10 minutes for the same pose and then breathe in and breath out. start practices as per starting steps. and to be continued practices.
Benefits of Tolasana yoga:
There are the most important health benefits of Tolasana yoga are
1. Tolasana is very useful for strengthening some of the key muscles such as wrists, arms, shoulders, chest, hips, and legs. This pose strengthens all these muscles and keeping healthy.
2. This pose helps to open up the hip flexors, which makes it easier for you to sit in the lotus pose at the time of meditation.
3. Tolasana is the best pose to maintain your balance as well as flexibility. It also helps in building strength ankles and shoulders area too.
4. Tolasana is helpful to activate abdominal muscles. It helps turn to stimulate the digestive system and increase the proper digestion system. Yoga masters suggest that Tolasana Yoga should be performed on daily basis.
5. This pose helps to develop focus and concentration. It helps to strengthen your mental and spiritual. and your focus and memory power is too high.
6. Tolasana is a great way of improving your body balance and awareness. That means your body has become more aware of the surroundings.
7. After completion of to lasagna, may increase hunger because of only increased blood flow and activated our energy when we perform this pose we need extra requirements.
8. Tolasana reduces stress and anxiety. Continues performing this activity, changes will become in seen.
Step by step Tolasana yoga:
1. Sit in Padmasana. (Step 1)
2. Rest the palms on the floor beside the hips. Exhale, raise the trunk and balance only on the hands, stretching out the arms (Step 2)
3. Rest on the floor, uncross the legs, recross them the other way and again balance on the hands.
4. Balance as long as possible.