Pasasana is a SANSKRIT word that means Pasa means "Tie" or "noose and "Asana" is poss. This pose is beneficial for the whole body. This pose helps to massage the internal organs of the body. The hands are used in this postulate. Pasasana is a moose with knees and a toy trunk. This Position is the helpful overall body.
Take in the tadasana pose. full squat bending your knees. It is ensured to keep the heels floor and sit down entirely on your leg. Swing your knees towards the left side. Breath out twists your torso towards the right and lower your left shoulder to the outer right knee. Bring your right hand to the floor and your left side hand wrapped around both the shins to reach the left outer thigh. Breathe in, take your right side hand behind raising the right side shoulder to clasp the left side wrist. Move your chin towards your shoulder and keep looking up. hold this position for 30 seconds and keep breathing slowly and breathe out. The same steps repeat on the left side. then relax some while and sit down on the mat for rest.
Benefits of the Pasasana Yoga:
There are the most important health benefits and mental benefits of Pasasana Yoga are,
1. Pasasana Yoga helps to strengthen the ankles. The muscles around the ankles are exercised at the time of yoga and then the ankles become stronger. It is excellent for the leg, especially for those who have to stand for long hours at work.
2. This pose also works on lengthening the spine and stretches the shoulders, thighs, and groin. the stretches strong the muscles and increase flexibility.
3. This yoga massages the abdominal muscles into internal organs. This function helps to increase the digestion system. This pose is very beneficial for flatulence and indigestion.
4. This pose helps to open the chest and shoulders. and strengthen the lungs and provide new oxygen and improve breathing capacity. It also helps to prevent and cure respiratory disorders like asthma.
5. Pasasana Yoga helps to increase blood flow to the muscles and live a healthy circulatory system.
6. Pasasana yoga stretches the groins that stimulate the uterus and other reproductive organs. This pose reduces menstrual cramps and discomfort.
7. Continued exercise of this pose is useful to reduce any pain around the neck, shoulders, and back.
8. This yoga is very beneficial to reduce the adverse effects of sciatica. Daily exercise of this yoga in the early morning reduces the problems of sciatica.
Step by step Pasasana yoga:
1. Squat on the floor with the soles and heels completely on the floor.
2. Keep the knee joints and feet together, hold up the seat from the floor and stabilize. (Step 1)
3. After securing the balance, twist the trunk about 90 degrees to the right until the left armpit is beyond the outer side of the right thigh near the right knee. (Step 2) To achieve the maximum twist, flex the left knee about an inch forward.
4. Exhale, extend the left arm from the shoulder (Step 3), leave no space between the left armpit and the right thigh, turn the left arm round the right thigh and, bending the left elbow towards the left leg, bring the left hand near the left hip. Take a breath.
5. Exhale, twist the right arm from the shoulder behind the back, bend the right elbow and hook the fingers behind the back near the left hip.(Step 4)
6. Gradually clasp the palms (Step 5) and when this becomes easy, clasp the wrists. (Steps 6, 7 and 8)
7. Tighten the calf muscles to maintain the balance, twist the spine as far to the right as you can and stay in the pose from 30 to 6o seconds with normal breathing. Turn the neck and gaze over either shoulder.
8. Release the hand clasp and repeat the pose on the other side. Here, twist the trunk to the left, bring the right arm round the left thigh, bend the right elbow and bring the right hand near the right hip. Then with an exhalation turn the left arm back from the shoulder, bend the left elbow and clasp the right hand with the left behind the back near the right hip.