Urdhva Dhanurasana yoga is a SANSKRIT word that means, Urdhva means ''Upward'', Dhanura means ''Bow'', and asana means ''Pose''. Urdhva Dhanurasana 2 pose, the body is curved back and supported on the hands and legs. Urdhva Dhanurasana is a natural medicine for the spine, weakness, physical organs, low energy levels, and physiological, psychological, and spiritual health. The yoga master daily performs Urdhva Dhanurasana to increase their spiritual power. Urdhva Dhanurasana should be performed with the help of yoga masters.
Stand vertical with the legs one leg apart and the Palma on the hips. Push the pelvic region slightly forward, Breathe out and curve the trunk back so the total weight of the body is felt on the thighs and the toes. Raise the arms above the head and put on both hands on the floor. Quickly try to straighten the arms at the elbows and rest the palms on the floor.
If the elbows are not stretched immediately as the palms are put on the floor. it ensures that does not bang the head. After holding the pose, if you need to take support, take it. Stand about the three-leg distance from a sidewall with your back to it. After staying in the above pose extract the legs and arms vertical. relax while performing the next asana.
Benefits of Urdhva Dhanurasana 2 Yoga:
There are the most important health benefits of Urdhva Dhanurasana 2 are,
1. This pose is useful to strengthen the arms, shoulders legs, and stretches the lower back.
2. The biceps are strengthened.
3. Urdhva Dhanurasana 2 is asana for Gluteal Muscles. Regular practice of this pose helps to strengthen gluteal muscles.
4. . This pose increases the energy levels in the body.
5. Urdhva Dhanurasana strengthens the whole back chain and activates the back side body.
6. This asana helps to increase strengthen the shoulders and wrists.
7 Urdhva Dhanurasana is useful to destroy negative energy and emotions. and also decrease depression and stress.
8. The Urdhva Dhanurasana helps to open seven chakras within the body and keep the body in harmony with each other parts.
Step by step Urdhva Dhanurasana 2 yoga:
1. Stand vertical with the legs one leg apart and the palms on the hips.
2. Push the pelvic region slightly forward (Step 1), exhale and curve the trunk back so that the weight of the body is felt on the thighs and the toes. (Step 2)
3. Raise the arms above the head and drop the hands on to the floor.(Step 3.) Immediately try to straighten the arms at the elbows and rest the palms on the floor. (Step 486.) If the elbows are not stretched immediately as the palms touch the floor, one is likely to bang the head.
4. After holding the above posture extract the feet and arms vertical. (Step 4)
5. While learning the pose this way it is helpful to use a friend or a wall. Stand about three feet distance from a sidewall with your back to it. Curve the back and move the head towards the wall. hold up the arms over the head and rest the palms on the side wall. press the pelvis ahead so that the body weight is felt on the thighs and slowly drag the palms down the sidewall while you touch the floor. Use the sidewall for coming up in a similar manner. After mastering this, only use the wall until you are half-way up. Then learn to do the asana in the middle of the room.