Viparita Chakrasana yoga is a SANSKRIT word that means, Viparita means reverse, contrary, opposite, inverted, and Chakra means that ''wheel, add Asana means ''Pose''. This is also known as ''Reserved wheel pose'' in English. This pose is used for energy.
Stand straight and angle and put the palms on the floor. Breathe out and swing both legs up as though keep your total balance in your hand. fold the knees, arch the backside and drop both legs behind the head. then contract the hips, extend the backup, stretch the abdomen, and ribs and straighten the hands at the elbows. if you do not perform, then you will sit on the floor with a bump. Keep your balance few minutes. Slowly learn the reverse swinging movements of the leg and try to swing the legs up and back in a reverse movement.
and slowly lift one leg from the floor and place the legs on the wall at the height of about the second leg and breathe out. towards the shoulders, meanwhile, the total weight of the body is borne coming on the wrists and shoulders. after lifting one leg from the floor and placing the foot on the wall at the height of about two feet. Push and Press the wall with legs, lift the other leg off the floor, and with a breath out swing the legs over the head, making a reverse somersault. relax a while before more exercise for this pose.
Benefits of the Viparita Chakrasana Yoga:
There are the most important health benefits of Viparita Chakrasana Yoga are,
1. This pose is very effective in the series of Charasana.
2. This asana helps the spine code to a great extent.
3. Viparita Chakrasana Yoga helps to stretch and strengthens the feet, thighs, hips, hands, wrists, neck, and stomach.
4. Viparita Chakrasana Yoga is helpful for proper blood supply in the whole body.
5. Continued practices of this asana helps to give more energy and lightness to the entire body and reduce mental stress it provides calmness to the mind.
6. Viparita Chakrasana Yoga improves the digestion system and reduces abdomen problems such as constipation.
7. Continued practices of this pose help to reduce belly fat and give the body in actual shape.
8. This pose helps the spinal more flexibility.
9. This asana encourages the central nervous system.
10. Viparita Chakrasana is the best exercise for entire body parts with lots of perfection.
Step by step Viparita Chakrasana yoga:
1. Stand erect. angle ahead and put the palms on the floor. breath out and swing both legs up as though you were doing the full arm balance (Step 1), bend the knees, arch the back and drop the legs behind the head. (Step 2)
2. While the legs are coming down beyond and behind the head, contract the hips, extend the back up, stretch the ribs and abdomen and straighten the arms at the elbows. Unless you do this, you will sit on the floor with a bump.
3. When all this has been mastered, learn the reverse swinging movements of the leg as shown from steps 3 to 4, so that one swings the legs up and back in a reverse somersault movement.
4. If, however, no guru is available and you have confidence in yourself, you can try to achieve the reverse somersault movement in the following manner. Do Urdhva Dhanurasana near a wall so that the feet face the wall about a foot away from it. Swing the trunk with an exhalation towards the shoulders so that the weight of the body is borne on the wrists and shoulders. Then lift one leg from the floor and place the foot on the wall at the height of about two feet. Press and push against the wall with that foot, lift the other leg off the floor and with an exhalation swing the legs over the head, making a reverse somersault. After repeated attempts, you will gain confidence. You will learn to rock the body forward and backward and to swing the trunk towards the shoulders with a backward movement of the legs in the reverse somersault. When you are sure of taking the legs off the floor, then try Vipar'ita Chakrasana in the middle of the room away from the wall. This is how I learnt the reverse somersault movements in Viparita Chakrasana.