known as Camel pose in english. The name Ustrasana is derived from the words ustra in sanskrit means camel and asana means posture or pose. Ustrasana 3 details provided to you by YogaIQ.
Benefits of Ustrasana 3 yoga
Ustrasana 3 helps in improving digestion. Daily practice of Ustrasana
stretches and opens the front of the body. It also strengthens the back and shoulders. It helps you to relieve the body of lower back ache. Ustrasana also improves flexibility of the spine and also improves posture. It helps overcome menstrual discomfort.
Step by step Ustrasana 3 yoga
1. Kneel on the floor, keep the thighs and feet together, toes pointing back and resting on the floor.
2. Rest the palms on the hips. spread the thighs, bend the spine back and outstretch the ribs. (Step 1)
3. breath out, put the right palm above the right heel and the left palm above the left heel. If possible, put the palms on the soles of the feet.
4. Weigh the feet with the palms, heave the head back and push the spine in view of the thighs, which should be kept upright to the floor.
5. Keep the buttocks and spread the dorsal and the coccyx regions of the spine still further, Letting the neck stretched back. (Step 2)
6. Stay in this position for half a minute with normal in breathing.
7. Loose the hands one by one and ease them on the hips. (Step 1)Then sit on the floor and loosen up.