Virabhadrasana is a SANSKRIT word, that means Vir means Brave or warrior, Bhadra means Blessed or fortune, and Asana means Pose.
This pose performs the balancing work of creating stillness in the mind, building up work focus, stability, and power that improves the body's mental strength as well as physical health.
This pose is the best for developing body balance and more about body positioning. This pose is prepared as per god shiva, the warrior virbhadra was created by Lord Shiva, Symbolizing our inner ability to overcome ego and ignorance.
Virabhadrasana 1 perform take mountain pose, Keep your legs about 3 to 4 distance. Both hands parallel to the floor and turn your head to the left. Now bend your left leg knee and make a 90-degree angle. keep the angle of your arms and hips at the same 180-degree angle. Your head straight to the left side and gaze at your front. hold this position for a few seconds or as per your capacity. and the same position performs on another side.
Benefits of Virabhadrasana 1 Yoga.
There are the most important health benefits of Virabhadrasana 1 yoga.
1. This pose is the best for improving the blood circulation of all body organs.
2. Virabhadrasana 1 helps to relieve back pain. If you correctly perform on a daily, it may help to definitely reduce the back pain and sciatica.
3. This asana reduces the day-to-day stress level.
4. Every Asana is increase the concentration power. Virabhadrasana 1 helps to improve concentration. work may be completed fastly.
5. This asana performs daily, it may strong knees, thighs, and arms.
6. This asana helps to control your respiration in the body. and it may stop respiration-related health diseases.
7. This asana helps to peace of mind and body feel the fresh and positive energy. This pose is the best for calming the mind.
8. This pose may help to release happy hormones that would make happy full a day.
9. This pose helps to improve the digestive system. Strong the digestion system.
10. This yoga act improves day-to-day stamina levels.
11. This pose is helpful to strong things, ankles and calves cause performing this yoga ultimately stretches your thighs, ankles, and calves.
12. This yoga is the best for developing body balance and control.
Step by step Virabhadrasana 1 yoga
1. Stand in Tadasana. (Step 1)
2. Raise both arms above the head, stretch up and join the palms.(Step 2)
3. Take a deep inhalation and with a jump spread the legs apart sideways 4 to 4 feet.
4. Exhale, turn to the right. synchronously turn the right foot 90 degrees to the right and the left foot little to the right. (Step 3) Stretch the right knee till the right thigh is parallel to the floor and the right shin perpendicular to the floor, forming a right angle between the right thigh and the right shin. The angled knee should not extend beyond the ankle, but should be parallel with the heel.
5. Extend out the left leg and stiff at the knee.
6. The face, chest and right knee joint should face the same way as the right foot, as illustrated. Throw the head up, extend the spine from the coccyx and look at the joined palms. (Step 4)
7. Keep the pose from 20 seconds to half a minute with normal breathing.
8. Repeat on the left side as in Step 1 to 4, reversing all processes.
9. Exhale and jump back to Tadasana. (Step 1)